Charity/NPO Guidance & Information
This section contains guidance relating to Charities and non profit organisations in Guernsey and Alderney. The guidance is split into two areas:
(1) general guidance that covers matters relating to the legislation, information on whether you should/need to register and registration requirements, template documents, FAQ's, links to other websites/relevant organisations, etc. (2) specific guidance on how to use the online portal and making filings on the portal, and 'how to' video guides.
Charity/NPO General Guidance
- Summary of changes from The Charities etc. (Guernsey and Alderney) Ordinance, 2021
- Do I need to Register?
- Transitional commencement timeline
- Presentations Given on the Charity Legislation & Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Thresholds for registered charities/NPOs to be aware of
- Risk Awareness
- Oversight and Enforcement Information
- PPL & PRS for Music Licenses for Charities & NPOs
- Governing Documents
Charity/NPO How to Make Filings on the Charity Portal