Welcome to the Guernsey Registry website.
This site provides information on the various registers maintained by the Registry as required under Guernsey legislation.
In addition, this site publishes notices in accordance with the Companies (Guernsey) Law 2008 and provides guidance notes on the administration of limited companies and limited partnerships, foundations, limited liability partnerships, Guernsey Finance funding submissions, recognised auditor registrations and using the online services portal.
New Online Portal Available
The new online portal is now available. The portal contains the company, limited partnership, limited liability partnership, foundation and charity/NPO registers. You can use the portal to search the registers and make submissions to the Registry.
To use the service you will need to:
1. Reset your password (except charity users). You can do this by clicking on the Online Services Portal button on the right hand side of this page and clicking 'forgot password' on the login page. Full guidance on logging into the new system is available in this document Introduction to the Online Portal [5Mb]
2. Set up multi-factor authentication. Guidance on setting up multi-factor authentication is available in this document Introduction to the Online Portal [5Mb]
3. Become an authorised filer (except for CSPs and regulated presenters). Guidance on becoming an authorised filer is available on theAuthorised Filer & Nominated Person page.
4. Resident Agents Only (except for CSPs): Submit a nominated person form in order to file beneficial ownership filings specifically. Guidance on becoming a nominated person is available on theAuthorised Filer & Nominated Person page
Full details of all of the changes associated with the new portal are available on the Introduction to the Online Services Portal page.
The Guernsey Registry recognises that this is a significant change and that it may be challenging and are keen to help support our users as we make this transition. Details of available training and drop-in sessions as well as additional guidance is available on the Introduction to the Online Services Portal page.
We welcome feedback on the new portal so that we can continue to improve it over the coming months, you can provide feedback using this Feedback Form.
We will be sending out communications in the lead up to the transition, these will come from this email address "firstname.lastname@example.org". Please be assured that this is a genuine email from the Guernsey Registry and is not spam.
Recent Site Updates
Bribery and corruption risk information
Information and guidance on anti-bribery and corruption legislation and obligations for businesses and third sector organisations
- Director Disqualifications
- Industry Update
Most recent Registrar notices
Six Directorship Consultation
Consultation paper on revisions to the supervisory framework surrounding the six directorship exemption - 23 November 2022