Search site

Foundation online forms

An application to register a Foundation can only be made by a Guernsey licensed Fiduciary (a person who is licensed under the Regulation of Fiduciaries Administration Businesses and Company Directors, etc. (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 2000). A link to Fiduciary license holders can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.

Please find below online application and administration forms for Foundations.

Once you have made a submission using these forms, the Registry will email back to the presenter confirmation of the information we have received along with any attachments.

Should you need any further help or information please email

 Guidance/template documentsLink to online form
Application to register a foundationApplication to Register a Foundation

Application to register an overseas

foundation as a Guernsey Foundation (Migration IN)

pdf icon Migration in - Guidance [239kb]Application to migrate a Foundation into Guernsey

Application to transfer a Guernsey registered

Foundation to an overseas jurisdiction (Migration OUT)

pdf icon Migration Out Guidance [230kb]pdf icon Migration Out - Application Form [922kb]
Foundation change of particulars

pdf icon Change of Charter [347kb]

pdf icon Change of Councillors [363kb]

pdf icon Change of Guardian [361kb]

pdf icon Change of Name [375kb]

pdf icon Change of Registered Agent [333kb]

pdf icon Change of Registered Office [354kb]

Application to change the particulars of a Foundation
Strike Off - Voluntary and Involuntary

Strike Off Regulations

Strike Off Procedures

pdf icon Voluntary Strike Off - Declaration of Compliance [70kb]

Relevant links & information

GFSC Fiduciary License holders