Registry Customer Focus Group
The Registry Customer Focus Group is made up of industry representatives who meet with staff of the Registry on a quarterly basis.
The Group's mandate is to:
• Gain a thorough understanding of the Registry, its mandate and its relationships with stakeholders;
• Provide feedback to registry staff regarding issues raised by industry when using the Guernsey Registry and the on-line services portal;
• Consider and provide guidance/comment on any new initiatives being considered by the Registry.
Current members of the Group are:
- Richard Jackson - BDO Limited
- Sara Bourne - representing ICSA
- Nigel Massey - Trident Trust Company (Guernsey) Limited
- Marie McNeela - Lancaster Trustees- representing Guernsey Association of Trustees
- Jon Jehan - Verras Fiduciary Services Limited
- Michelle Falla - Mercator Trust Company Limited
- Keith Bell - Babbe
- Sam Shires, A O Hall
• Various staff representatives from the Registry and the Law Officers of the Crown